ArtsBridge Summer Updates
Last Updated: April 22, 2020
We are closely monitoring the current situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to update this webpage as we have information to share.
On April 22 we announced that all ArtsBridge Summer 2020 programs will be held virtually. To read more about this decision, please refer to the letter that was sent to students and parents/guardians.
College Admissions & Coronavirus Resources
Last Updated: May 28, 2020
- As a service to students and families, the National Association of College Admission Counseling (NACAC) is providing this online tool as a central resource for information about changes in college admission events, deposit dates, and more as a result of the coronavirus.
- For a list of campus visit cancelations and statuses, click here. This list is being updated daily.
- For a list of college and university closures, click here. This Google Doc is being collectively managed by college admissions offices nationwide.
- ACT will update their website here with information related to testing sites and cancellations.
- The College Board (which administers SATs, AP exams, the CSS Profile financial aid application, etc.) has a webpage with updates and announcements related to all its offerings that are impacted by coronavirus.