Sing, dance and act your heart out for two incredible weeks.
ArtsBridge Summer Musical Theater provides specialized guidance on what it takes to be a theater artist, from acting to song & dance with an eye on college admission in the performing arts. Students considering a major or minor in musical theater learn how to make the right college choice and gain valuable insight into preparing for auditions and applications as well as technique and repertoire.
2017 Faculty, ArtsBridge Summer Musical Theater
- Gary Kline, Artistic Director for ArtsBridge Summer Musical Theater, Carnegie Mellon University
- Vicky Bussert, Musical Theater, Baldwin Wallace University
- McCaela Donovan, Acting, Boston University School of Theatre
- Byron Easley, Dance & Musical Theater, NYU Tisch
- Quin Gordon, Acting, University of North Carolina School of the Arts
- Kevin Kittle, Acting, Mason Gross School for the Arts at Rutgers University
- David Pepin, Musical Theater, Baldwin Wallace University
- Joe Price, Acting, University of Minnesota – Guthrie
- Ralph Zito, Acting, Syracuse University
Check out how our students spent two weeks at ArtsBridge Summer 2016